Food delivery industry professionals like UberEats, Just Eat, Grubhub, and Deliveroo have gained huge market serving with marketing goodies and fantastic innovations. To withstand the competition and save up with ever-changing customer needs, food delivery owners should mind the most modern trends and technological advancements. The wealth of choices available for apps to compare and pay with discount price from the Online Food Ordering App, which preserves time and money.
On-demand Food delivery Mobile app is a modern trend and the Future of the Food Delivery Industry will majorly rely on it. In fact, it has been determined that there will be a 65% hike in a delivery request. With the arrival of the internet and on-demand solutions, it has made feasible for the customer to order their favourite food from their preferred restaurants in the convenience of their homes. If you are running the food industry or the restaurant business, you should leverage the modern trends in this area that can help you to raise the ladders. Things like on-demand food delivery app development and food delivery tracking system will be at the influence of the present synopsis.
North America has already hosted to above 10 online food delivery businesses with Grubhub, the biggest player, accounting for above a one-third share of the market.
Europe also has above 10 providers; with Dutch company, Just Eat has an appearance in eight countries in the region and an up 83% share of the U.K. market.
Asia values for a huge 55% share of the global online food delivery business.
China only a single registered over $34 billion in online food delivery revenues in 2018, including two of its biggest players, Ele.me and Meituan Dianping divvying up around 10 billion deliveries between them last year.
7 trend Will Change the Future of the Food Delivery Industry
The trend of online food delivery and order is growing at an effective price. The concept of the food industry and take away counters, now, exist online as well. Naturally, ordering of food simply in a few single clicks has become the new fashion.
The following are the 7 new trends that food delivery service providers should be knowledgeable of: –
- Technology Will Involve in the Food Delivery Industry
- To provide modern users’ digital expectations and creative usage of technology is the only method to achieve. That’s why, an expanding number of restaurants and food sectors are investing in the latest technologies like mobile apps, online food ordering, and so on. It’s suspected that 2017 will bring a few more innovations that will improve food delivery brands to make a remarkable growth
- Conclusively, there are food delivery apps, which efficiently provide the shifting choices of time-starved consumers. On the other hand, these apps serve the customers with a greater and larger variation of on-demand food; they serve restaurant owners to gain good returns.
- Multi-delivery Channel
- Multi-delivery channel User-friendly service has now grown a need to maintain customers. Customers suffering from poor experience abandon food delivery apps and takeout services. Food delivery platforms are required to simplify the food-ordering manner and improve the user experience by implanting new delivery channels.
- Food ordering via Smart TV
- Food ordering via Car
- Food ordering via Tweet
- Food ordering via Smartwatch
- Food Waste Apps
- Research shows that — One-third of the food offered around the world makes waste. In such situation apps are of excellent advantage, as the food waste apps tackle this condition and support to save the planet. With such apps, the restaurants and grocery markets acquire rid of leftovers and supply the needy with low-priced food.
- For instance, Food for all is a related app giving unsold meals from local restaurants, cafes with a 50% discount. It’s an excellent way to grab a yummy dinner for $3. Here, the user needs to place an online order and pick up the food in a delivered time.
- Environment for eating
- Eating delivered has expected to be essentially a separate profession for customers in 2030. The majority of respondents prefer the food to be deliver, largely at home, while the workplace is also increasing in prevalence.
- Key features for online food Delivery applications businesses: delivery at home is the usual popular modern trend while there might be an enhanced demand for corporate delivery.
- Driving Performance through Big Data
- This year will mark food delivery services utilizing big data for their last-mile delivery software and work running a business efficiently. Most of these food app owners collect the following data to analyse the extent of delivery. Real-time road travel and traffic, Weather and its influence on food and Customer’s order history, collecting such layered knowledge will improve food delivery businesses to come up with specific delivery time, director customers’ loyalty and happiness, response to complaints, food offer personalization and much more.
- Big data in the food delivery business is exacted to redefine 2020 by converting the process of how such food delivery systems served until now.
- Mobile Apps with a Virtual Kitchen
- The virtual kitchen sounds exciting and this is a different concept offered by Uber. UberEats is serving restaurants to avoid the expensive operating prices of beginning a unique physical place by providing service to partnering restaurants to use their kitchen area to serve more meals.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) have grown magic rods for driving new consumers to several food delivery services. Companies use AR to renew their marketing campaigns, increase brand awareness, boost sales traffic, and even catch virtual training for their employees. In the coming times, we’re foreseeing to see delivery brands not only leveraging mobile apps and social media to take customer orders but also looking into using AI solutions and robots to streamline their delivery processes.
- Advertisement Services
- Now Eat launched an expanded presence feature to promote food offerings uniquely and funnily. This feature was accessible through Facebook Messenger. Customers could use their cameras to see burgers, pizza, and other foods drifting into their mouths.
- For instance; over 100,000 communications, 10% of which resulted in orders.
Read More: FOOD ORDER APP SOLUTION
The food delivery industry is growing non-stop. Not all advances we have noticed are just modifying the process we eat, they are also improving the process cafes and restaurants serve. On-demand food delivery mobile app development will always make usage of technology to achieve and to match the needs of modern-day customers who are looking for freedom. The third-party delivery services, mobile apps, and online ordering systems are just the opening.
Deorwine Infotech is one of the best on-demand solutions that provides an readymade and on demand food ordering app development with the full of support. We are best mobile app Development Company in USA. We are supporting delivery-developing apps with Real-time Tracking and helps to track and manage your delivery services and operations easily.