In this digital era, a website is very crucial to make a boost in your business. A business website is a kind of marketing tool to gain a competitive advantage and to improve your business.
What Is the Need of a Website for Your Small Business
“Do you know, nearly 64% of small business now have a website.”
When you need a product or service, such as a shop, food, laundry or a grocery service etc. What do you do??
You do google, a quick search and see what shows up the search results.
And go through according to the results and reviews given by users.
This scenario shows that having an online presence through a website is becoming more influential for all businesses.
A website gives you authenticity and let you establish your brand legitimacy.
So, if you have a well-maintained website and third-party reviews, you will be in that search list and customer will find you easily. Thus, you can boost your business and give competition to other business.
Benefits of a Website for a Small Business
Mostly small business thinks that website is irrelevant since it is small business yet or there is no need in its business. But having a website is really a very important for your business. Below are some benefits of a website for small businesses you may not have thought of:
- Your own online identity: When an individual or masses hear about a business, what they do is to look it up online. So, having a website can help the way people perceive your business. You can buy your own domain to establish a strong brand identity.
- Opportunity: A website provides you the opportunity to prove your credibility and reliability. Let customers know why you deserve their trust through your site.
- Give Competition: If you don’t have a website, and if your competitor have, this means that you are missing out on gaining new customers. It is crucial that no opportunities should not be missed and are achieved by the competition. In order to do this, you need a well-maintained user-friendly website that offers users a unique experience.
- Make your business accessible: Have you ever encountered to turn customers or clients away because its closing time or you are unreachable for whatever reason? Well, you can stay in touch to your customer / client by the website. People will look to your website instead of coming to your shop / office and they will find it very convenient because it will save their time too. They can contact you by the e-mail or phone which you should provide in your website. Make sure to put enough information about your products and services whichever you provide.
- Great Tool for Finding New Employees: You can post job opportunities for available positions and applicants can apply online. By this, you can increase your business employment size.
In fact, G2Crowd’s 2022 Small Business Statistics reports that:
- 92% of business owners believe that having a website is the most effective digital marketing strategy.
- 83% of small business owners with a website, feel a competitive advantage to those without one.
Tips and Tricks to Boost Your Small Business Website
Your website is not just a place to let your customers know about your business and its whereabouts. But it is an online face of your business.
Here are some tips for your website. By this, you can make your business website to make a hit!!!
Website should be mobile-friendly
Business should have user-friendly website and easy to reach, easy to understand. When users visit your website, they will find more relevant and m0bile-friendly as mostly users use smartphones rather than desktop or laptops. Your website should be responsive in this case, so that content in the website should be proper readable in mobile.
- “Having a site that isn’t mobile optimized can drive away customers, hurt your SEO and look unprofessional,” notes Small Business Trends writer Ann Pilon.
Check your website loading time
Website loading time for your small business website is very essential. Google is also using page speed as an important ranking signal. For best results, and to come in top ranking in google results, your website page must load within 3-4 second or less.
Your website design should be simple and attractive. First, you need to make your website look good. A professional-looking website makes a great first impression, encourages users to stay on your website longer and presents your business as an industry leader. Look at the example below. The website on the right is cluttered
and appears dated. But the website on the left is sleek and modern.
According to Adobe, 38 percent of people in one study said they would stop engaging with a website if the content/layout was unattractive.
Having breadcrumb navigationat the top of your small business website will also help visitors as they navigate through your website and find the content they are seeking.
Social Sharing Buttons
Social sharing buttons are key of a small business website. With social sharing buttons, user can share your website in their social profile and more users can know about you by social media marketing. In order to extend traffic through social media channels, it is necessary to integrate social sharing buttons on your website.
Do you know more than 66% of web users judge a website on the quality of its graphics, and UI within the first 3 minutes of landing on the homepage.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
To compete, SEO is very important element for the website. It is a set of rules for optimizing your website so that it can achieve higher rankings in search engines (website service page) results. It is a great way to increase the quality of a web site by making it user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate. SEO can be considered as a complete framework since the whole process has a number of rules (or guidelines), a number of stages and a set of controls. SEO increase visibility and ranking in search engine results.
Ask your user to review
You can directly ask user to give review to your product or service, It helps to other users to know about your products and services.
For creating a well-maintained, mobile-friendly website, you can hire an experienced and expert web developer and mobile developer to help you accomplish your business projects.
We, at Deorwine, are majorly focused on providing a website developer for hire, to create the best website. With a team of experienced and passionate web developers, we are efficient to provide high-quality solutions.
Hire a developer for your website designing and development from Deorwine Infotech, And feel free to contact us if you’d like to create the next great thing in website or request some questions.