There are multiple ecommerce website development companies to choose from, and various companies will inform you of all sorts of different things that can make it difficult to match apples to apples. Not only the products offered and how strongly the website is marketed manage the success of various websites, but also by the features the website development offers both the customer and website business owner. As a business owner, it is vital that you have the tools to manage your website and that the organizational features meet with your business methods.
For the financial year 2016-to-17, e-commerce sales reached the US $16 billion, with a forecast of a sevenfold increase within the next two fiscal as determined by Morgan Stanley. By 2025, online commerce sales are supposed to cross 1.3 trillion dollars.
There are three major driving factors for this growth in the eCommerce area of India are:
- Participation of niche companies in online dealing
- Unmatched FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
- Uniform GST (Goods and Services Tax)
The Benefits of an Open Source ecommerce Website
- What is an Open Source ecommerce?
- Open source means you have complete access to the code that drives the website. Typically, you own the code or pay a license to use the code, and you or your ecommerce developer can perform any changes to that code. Hosted solutions do not provide you access to the code, usually only accessible to create a template and design innovations. This can be restricting if you are looking to create a highly customized or enterprise ecommerce website.
- Custom eCommerce Design & Layouts:
- When buying a shopping cart you are usually going to use it into problems with your website looking like a hundred other sites. This image is apparently not, what you are looking for in a powerful brand and will not place your company where you would want to be. A Custom solution for ecommerce website development will provide us to be creative in the process the website looks and is branded creating customized shopping expertise.
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing :
- Several ecommerce shopping websites lack the search engine marketing view. The search engines seem to see how unique you are and how you stand out. If you are just doing the same as everyone, you will not stand out; also, custom designing the site enables us to constantly use the latest web code trends and the latest SEO techniques.
- The apparent set-up of open-source ecommerce software does not make it more exposed. Despite the mistake, open-source platforms are much reliable than you would imagine. When people break software, they do not manage the source code. With the liberty to modify, improve and redistribute, web developers are steadily creating systems patches and fixing bugs. The responsiveness to open-source software glitches is also much faster than exclusive software due to code publication.
Key Features to Develop an Ecommerce Website
We have seen trends in ecommerce website design like animation, 360-degree product shows, advanced filtering, and effective product search. However, modern trends don’t guarantee growth rates or robust user experiences. There are several elements that every ecommerce site should have to visit related and competitive.
- Mobile-Friendly Website: With responsive web design, content intuitively adapts to whatever device is obtaining it to give the most user-friendly experience.
- High-Resolution Photos & Video Display: Ecommerce websites should display various photos and videos of every product. The photos require being high-resolution and optimized for page load.
- User-Generated Reviews: Customer gives a review after your services. Having negative reviews can often be positive. Shoppers will assume the positive reviews are fake.
- Special Offers/Discount: Most of the ecommerce websites are providing special offers to their customers in standard marketing works via email, social, text, etc. When customers recognize they are getting a special deal, it motivates them to buy more and give more time searching the site.
- Add to Cart button: The Add to Cart option must be prominently displayed with the product image.
- Wish Lists: Customer have better features to having bookmark products they want and will most likely buy in the future.
- Advanced Search Store: Customers will have an advanced searching to find a variety store on preferring location or nearby location.
- Digital Advertisement: Shoppers are working online just to research and then make the purchase in person. This makes it especially valuable to see which local stores have products in stock.
- Product Description: Product descriptions and specifications are a necessary section of the page. Examine to cover all the essential information a customer may look for.
- Display Related Items: Related items or product can also include related product categories to comparison store.
- Advanced Payment Options: In the world of Apple Pay and PayPal, advanced payment choices are a must-have feature for an ecommerce site.
- View Detailed Shipping Information: Ecommerce websites must include shipping details first in the checkout process, including a ZIP code calculator determining the cost.
- Return Policy: Return policies are a fundamental feature of any ecommerce website. Your return policy should be prominently visible and well written or explained.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): An added information part details frequently asked information, which establishes reliability and creates confidence with the buyer.
- Social Proof: Social media provides ecommerce brands to show authenticity and connect an affectionate connection with their products.
- Security Features: Online retailers must protect customer information and take actions to ensure privacy. Few are:
- SSL certificate
- wo-factor authentication
- Use a firewall
- Multilingual supporter: This features helps to cover many countries, customer have a simple selection to choose languages, which they understand.
- Live Chat: Live chat is standard on ecommerce sites, it’s to implement and manage proper live chats, inquiries, and queries from any of the visitor option requires careful planning and resources.
- Dashboard/Reporting tools: The dashboard allows you to view all ecommerce statics and graphs in a shortened way. It should be customize to satisfy your particular business needs.
- Administrator Management: Usually, a website will have several administrators. Admin able to decide who can access which part.
- Customer Management: Customer management orders and their record information is a compulsory feature. It’s sufficient to store customer’s search history too.
- Store Management: Product specifications, like categories, colors, classifications, sizes, etc. should quite easily modified from the backend of your site.
- Content Management: The pages of the site, their designs, your blog and other contents of the site can manage by admin.
- Order & Shipping Management: It also needs to manage different shipment processes. All of these easily manageable from the backend.
- Payment & Tax Management: Admin is easily able to manage various payment processes, calculate and use taxes, and determine the price formation based on locations.
- Discount & Promotion Management: Applying different discounts and offering different promotional offers becomes more hassle-free, if your admin gives these facilities.
- Automatic Site Backup: Your site must have an automatically backed up to check any unexpected mishap. For an ecommerce site, it is very essential to always remain live.
How Much Does It Cost to Create an Ecommerce Website?
We create an online ecommerce store connected to your specific requirements. Such on-demand solutions are the most adaptable and scalable. Moreover, it completely suits your individual needs.
Main Things That Determine Your ecommerce Website Cost:
- Web Design – There is a huge difference in cost for a completely custom design vs. a template.
- Functionality – Custom functionality unique programmed features will improve pricing.
- Data Import – If you require product data or past order/customer data shipped, this can increase your website development costs.
- Marketing and SEO – A completely integrated marketing plan will boost the price of the build, but it may be crucial for driving traffic to your site and achieving ROI.
- Third-Party Integration – Creating a third-party system can often cost thousands.
- Company Selection – Choosing a reliable, experienced company often costs more but also gives more value.
If that is not enough, and you need a custom feature of ecommerce website development, then you can hire dedicated developers to make a plugin for you. It cost would be started from $500 to USD 5,000 and it’s depending on how much efforts are required or the cost of the developer which is you hire for the job.
Deorwine Infotech is website development company that provides a complete e-commerce solution for website and app. We have a cost-effective solution with more standard and advanced features.
Let’s discussion on your requirements via Skype: deorwineinfotech